The course is designed for everyone to improve and supplement their knowledge in the field of manicure who completed the basic manicure course, as well as beginner masters and masters with work experience, who wish to replenish knowledge and improve skills.
Conditions for the start of training: a certificate or diploma of the basic course of manicure.
Our individual course lasts 1 full day/3 hours and will cover:
• Types of crystals and the material on which they are attached
• Proper attachment of bouillons
• Application of tapered crystals
• Volume inlay of crystals
• Composition and correct layout of crystals
• Working process
• Required material
• Errors correction
2. Practical testing of the material studied
• Volume inlay, composition and correct layout, correct attachment of bouillons and tapered crystals on tips on a ring.
International Certificate will be issued after successful completion of training.
We always reserve the right to change the plan of training, depending on the
skills of master and working out possibilities of our program. We will offer you
extra time by appointment.