MAYAMY lash&brow lamination mini set
The structure of the lamination components includes substances that give your eyelashes graceful curve, rich color, shining; they also recover eyelashes and protect them from adverse external influence.
Lamination procedure of means by a more stable effect, compared to a semi-permanent mascara, it lasts up to 3 months and makes your look really attractive!
The set includes:
Composition "1" for eyelash and eyebrow lamination "Volume Lift", 8 ml,
Composition "2" for laminating eyelashes and eyebrows "Volume Fixer", 8 ml,
Composition "3" for laminating eyelashes and eyebrows "Liquid silk", 8 ml,
Composition "4" for laminating eyelashes and eyebrows "Eyelash Cleanser", 8 ml,
Glue for a perming and a lamination of eyelashes "Mayamy Glue", 5 ml,
Silicone pads "S", "M", "L" (1 pair of each size) 100% medical silicone
Aplicator for lamination and eyelash reconstruction, 1 pcs
Keep in cool dray place out of reach of children. Perfect from direct sunlight, heat and open flames.
The expiaration date of the compositions after the opening - 6 months.
The procedure for laminating eyelashes MAYAMY Lamination:
1) Initially, a cotton swab you must remove the client's make-up with the help of oil-free means for removing
make-up. Thus, we will remove even waterproof make-up. After, we start degreasing the upper and lower
eyelashes, by using degreaser (or, as it is also called, Primer). We do this with the help of micro-brush. Then
you need to glue the lower eyelashes with an eyelash strip. It is made for the separation of eyelashes and
the protection of the skin of the lower eyelids.
2) Now you can start applying silicone rollers. They come in three sizes: S - small, M - medium, L - large.
Attach the rollers to the eyelashes to assess what their area is needed for a given length of eyelashes. The
shorter are the client's eyelashes, the smaller size of the rollers is needed for the procedure. If all the
same the roller is too big, you can use scissors to give it necessary form.
Then tightly press the silicone roller to the eyelid, closer to the eyelashes root zone. It is the best to do this
in the direction from the inner corner of the eye to the outside, while lightly pulling the skin of the eyelids
toward you (depending on the situation, to avoid peeling the roller off the skin of the eyelid, you can
apply a little glue on it).
3) When the silicone roller is fixed on the eyelid, we put on its surface a small amount of glue for eyelashes.
That the glue did not have time to dry out, the width of the area covered by it should be no more than 0.5
cm. Then we glue each of the lashes one by one to the roller, using a thin tweezers or needle to separate
Make sure that none of the eyelashes is glued to the other. Each eyelash should have the same direction,
and also should not intersect with other eyelashes. Also note attention to the position of the tips of the
eyelashes, which should lie flat on the rollers, without breaking and not intersecting with each other.
When all eyelashes are evenly glued on the rollers, you can start to wave.
4) So, we apply the necessary amount of Composition #1 (white bottle) with the help of micro-brush. It is
important to apply the product evenly to the eyelashes. That the composition does not fall on mucous, it
is necessary to retreat from the root of the eyelashes to a distance of approximately 2 mm. Also you
should not apply the composition to the very tips of the eyelashes, since they are very thin and can be
easily damaged. In the outer and inner corners, the curl of the eyelashes should not be too intensive, so
the composition should be applied to a narrower eyelash area.
5) Exposure time of Composition #1 is approximately 8-13 minutes (the time depends on the length and
thickness of eyelashes: for thin eyelashes 8 minutes, for tight eyelashes 13 minutes). Then remove
Composition #1 from the eyelashes and from the silicone rollers with a dry cotton bud, moving in the
direction from the roots to the tips of the eyelashes, before using Composition #2. To make the
composition acting more efficiently, it is necessary to cover your eyes with food wrap, then cover with hot
cotton pads and a thin towel to create a “bath effect”.
6) Now with a micro-brush, apply to the eyelashes Composition #2. It is also applied to the eyelashes evenly,
for 8 to 13 minutes (the time depends on the length and thickness of the eyelashes: for thin eyelashes 8
minutes, for tight eyelashes 13 minutes). It is important to note that Composition #2 is applied to the
same eyelash areas as Composition #1.
7) After the exposition carefully remove from the eyelashes and rollers Composition #2 with a dry cotton
bud, moving in the direction from the roots to the tips of the eyelashes.
8) Next, we put collagen pads on the area under the eyes (instead of them you can use a tape to glue the
lower lashes), so that the lower eyelashes remain on top of the pads.
9) In the set for the lamination of eyelashes you will find a paint for eyelashes BRONSUN and oxidant that
need to be mixed in a jar (ring). If you are going to paint only eyelashes, then 0.5 cm of BRONSUN paint
you will need to mix with 4-5 drops of the oxidant and mix them until a creamy mass is obtained. To paint
also eyebrows, you need to mix about 1 cm of paint with 7-8 drops of the oxidant.
10) Now we proceed to the eyelashes dyeing. Before applying the paint, you need to peel off the eyelashes
from the rollers with a cotton bud dipped in Cleanser. After the eyelashes are peeled off, apply the
prepared paint with a micro-brush in turns to the upper (if desired, the lower eyelashes). After applying
the paint on all eyelashes, you need to wait 7-10 minutes for complete dyeing.
After the time has elapsed, remove the paint with a dry cotton bud.
1) With the help of Cleanser and cotton bud, remove the silicone rollers from the eyelids. Rollers are removed
from the eyelids smoothly from the inner corner to the outer corner or vice versa.
2) In conclusion, we remove the collagen pads and cleanse the skin from the remains of the compositions with
the same cleanser.
3) After that, we apply Composition #3 for Laminating "Liquid Silk" to the eyelashes and let them dry for a
couple of minutes. The composition is not washed off and is not removed from the eyelashes.
4) After this, the procedure can be considered completed!